- What are the business hours?
June through August
Hours: 8:00AM to 8:00PM
Rentals: Last rental leaves at 6:30PM and must be back by 8:00PM.
September through May
Hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Rentals: Last rental leaves at 3:30PM and must be back by 5:00PM.
- How old do you have to be to rent a canoe?
All rentals must be made by an adult aged 16 or older using a picture identification (governmental or state) for deposit.
- How many people fit into a canoe?
Canoes can hold 3 people or 700 pounds.
- How much does it cost to rent a canoe?
Minimum Purchase Additional Hours Canoe $19.15/ first 2 hours $5.33/ hour Single Kayak $19.15/ first 2 hours $5.33/ hour Double Kayak $24.81/ first 2 hours $5.33/ hour Triple Kayak $24.81/ first 2 hours $5.33/ hour Bicycle $5.33/ hour $5.33/ hour, $26/day Standup Paddleboards $20/ first hour, $35/ 4 hours $10.65/ hour, $65/ day Overnight Rentals $80/ first night $40/ each additional night
- Does the river run in a circle?
The river does not run in a circle, so it is important to factor the return trip into your rental time. Since the trip out is downstream, assume it will take you 1.5 times longer to return.
- Is there a shuttle service to surrounding hotels?
Sorry, but there is no shuttle service to surrounding hotels
- What if I don’t have photo identification as a deposit?
We are sorry, but we cannot rent canoes out without photo identification as a deposit.
- I have a different question and would like to contact by email.